St. Athanasius’ mission is to provide students with a great education and also to set them up for success after they graduate. To that end, we have a High School Placement and Graduate Support Program that couples school-specific initiatives with resources and events for all six Partnership Schools.
The focus of the High School and Graduate Support Program is to:
- Support students and families through the high school admissions process ensuring that students are matched with a high school that best supports each student’s academic ability, talents, aspirations, and skills.
- Increase access to outside enrichment and opportunity programs
- Increase access to scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- Support graduates in their transition to high school and throughout their four years of study
Visit with over 20 organizations to learn about their after-school and/or summer opportunities.
Families with children in the 4th-8th grades are invited to our Partnership Network Enrichment Fair. This event is open to all current families, as well as prospective families or those in other neighborhood schools.
- 7th Grade Networking Night - Tuesday, April 11th
- 8th Grade Send Off - Tuesday, May 23rd
St. Athanasius students are accepted at high schools including:
- Fordham Prep
- All Hallows
- St. Jean BaptisteSt. Vincent Ferrer
- La Salle
- Iona Prep
- Mount Saint Michael Academy
- Cardinal Spellman
- Cristo Rey
- Cardinal Hayes
- St. Catherine's
Though the staff and teachers at St. Athanasius are most familiar with your student and their ambitions, Sherrie Henry, the Director of High School Placement at the Partnership, is also available to assist families:
Director of High School Placement